- Liz Turner- leukemia
- Faye Watts – cancer
- Coronavirus victims
- Breann Stephens – on-going medical
- Lily Watts
- Kim LaMarr – on-going medical
- Robert Oesterreich
- Small Businesses
- John, Ester and Tamra Johnson
- Anil Gharmalkar
- Those in nursing homes
- Wanda’s grandson Levi- interviewing for jobs
- Search team to find our next minister
- Robby, Abby, Jim- Recovery from surgeries
- Gary Kaiser
- Keith & Cynthia Cochran’s daughter & granddaughter
- Jason Feagan- fell from roof and fractured his vertebrae
- Andrew and Danielle Stammer & Family
- Crystal Scott & Family
- Dale Cox
- Lauren Spence
- Joe & Robyn Henry
- Our Nation
Submit a Prayer Request
Lord, how many are my foes!
How many rise up against me!
Many are saying of me,
“God will not deliver him.”
But you, Lord, are a shield around me,
my glory, the One who lifts my head high.
I call out to the Lord,
and he answers me from his holy mountain.
I lie down and sleep;
I wake again, because the Lord sustains me.
I will not fear though tens of thousands
assail me on every side.
Deliver me, my God!
Strike all my enemies on the jaw;
break the teeth of the wicked.
From the Lord comes deliverance.
May your blessing be on your people.