(hover to open)
(tap outside box to minimize)
This Week's Announcements:
August 2, 2020
Please be considerate of others during this time. There is a lot of unknown with varying levels of concern. Please remember to treat others with kindness and respect their desires to remain safe. If people do not feel safe, it will deter them from attending church.
Sundays @ the Building
Here are a few considerations for attending services on Sunday.
- Restrooms are for emergencies only.
- If you are not feeling well (fever, dry cough, sore throat, etc.), please stay home and watch online.
- If you have traveled to a hotspot for the virus (Chicago, New York, etc.) please self-quarantine and watch online for a couple of weeks before joining us for in-person services.
- Consider wearing a mask to ensure the safety of the most vulnerable around us.
Are you looking for a fun way to engage your kids? Check out our weekly lessons available here for kids 2 years - 6th grade.
In need of extra support, right now?
- We have some extra toilet paper available to those in need. Please email Jo Lynne at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for pick-up.
- Emergency food needs? Contact Wanda Wimp @ 620-249-1513
Download our FREE resource:
"A Trail Guide to Following Jesus"